A2 Hosting has been around for nearly 20 years. This independently owned hosting company may not be the most well-known name in the industry, but it has worldwide data centers and provides outstanding services.
If you’re looking for a reliable web hosting provider, look no further than A2 Hosting. I will summarize why this is one of the best hostings for new bloggers and how can you get a A2 Hosting 51% discount by clicking my link.
Table of Contents
The general benefits of using A2 Hosting
Some features that attracted me:
- Free cPanel.
- Free migration from the old server.
- Unlimited storage.
- Unlimited transfers.
- Powerful options to manage everything very easily.
- A2 optimized enhanced security.
- Speed and reliability – SSD servers for more speed.
- Free SSL to make your site more secure.
- PHP 7– The best version of PHP.
- Free SSH – To get access to your server remotely.
- 24×7 awesome support.
- Up to 20X more speed (in Turbo server plan).
- Anytime money back guarantee.
- Email address included.
- 1 ghz blazing fastcore processor.
- Cloudflare basic.
- 10 Gbps server speed.
- 9% uptime guarantee.
- Free DNS management.
- One – click wordPress installation.
In short – this is the perfect hosting with a nice price tag. If you are a new blogger, A2 Hosting is the best and cheapest option for you.
When you buy hosting from A2 Hosting, you will get a free migration. I see how frustrating it is to transfer all the posts, images, data and everything from one server to another.
But keeping it in mind, A2 Hosting will do a free migration for you.
A2 Hosting is perfect from my SEO point of view because you are getting Free SSL certificate and SSD server for the faster speed. It’s the best option I love.
Is there any A2 Hosting coupon?
Yes! A special A2 Hosting Coupon is available for you which will activate 51% discount automatically.
When it comes to shared web hosting, VPS plans, dedicated servers, and reseller plans, A2 is a top option to consider for every category.
Do we recommend A2 Hosting for web hosting? Definitely.